sell 3-CMC Email / skype: sales1 at hbmilin dot com
- 2.00 Dollar US$
- Published date: April 19, 2017
- United States
Email / skype: sales1 at hbmilin dot com
Molecular weight: 197.660
Compound purity: > 99.7%
Appearance: Powder/Small Crystals
Synonyms: 3-Chloromethcathinone, Metaclephedrone
Related substance: Total Impurities (%) ≤ 0.3%
3-CMC Crystals also known as 3-CMC is a new research chemical. The chemical has an IUPAC name of 1-(3-chlorophenyl)-2-(methylamino)propan-1-one, an exact mass of 197.06 and a molecular mass of 197.66. 3-CMC Crystals is an analogue of 3-MMC which is also a new research compound.
Research on 3-CMC analog was published by ACD/Labs’ and ChemAxon. In the reports by ACD/Labs the chemical showed a density of 1.0±0.1 g/cm3, a boiling point of 280.2±23.0 °C at 760 mmHg, vapor pressure of 0.0±0.6 mmHg at 25°C, and a molar refractivity of 53.9±0.3 cm3.
ChemAxon published an elemental analysis that showed the chemical formula of 3-CMC analog to be C11H15NO, the isotope formula of C11H15NO. The composition was C (74.54%), H (8.53%), N (7.9%), O (9.03%) and the isotope composition revealed was C (74.54%), H (8.53%), N (7.9%), O (9.03%).
3-CMC analog had a mass of 177.2429 and an exact mass of 177.115364107. The topology report published showed 28 atom count, 28 bond count, 1 cyclomatic number, 7 chain atom count, 7 chain bond count, 1 asymmetric atom count, and 3 rotatable bond count.
3-CMC Crystals and 3-MMC are intended for research purposes in a controlled laboratory for scientific and forensic study only and are NOT intended for human or animal consumption.
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"