Focus Headphone Mixing System - Nail Mixes From Anywhere
- 69.00 Dollar US$
- Published date: September 3, 2021
[ #22054 Ad Views - 14 ]
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
The Focus system’s headphones have a semi-closed back, over-ear sleek design for studio tracking, mixing, mastering, and casual listening. They use 50mm, neodymium-magnet drivers, with lightweight diaphragms to deliver an extremely detailed and responsive performance while remaining comfortable enough for hours of worry-free use.
The accompanying Realphones software provides a suite of virtual mixing rooms, several professional monitor choices - including Fluid’s own FX Series monitors, and a variety of eq and sonic adjustment options.
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
Musical Instruments Philadelphia (Pennsylvania) August 26, 2021 149.00 Dollar US$
Want to achieve professional studio experience without breaking the bank? The Fluid Audio F4 is the ideal studio monitor for beginners. Much like Fluid Audio’s other offerings, the F4 studio monitors deliver exceptional quality at an affordable price...
Musical Instruments Philadelphia (Pennsylvania) August 18, 2021 149.00 Dollar US$
Coaxial studio monitors offer the sonic advantages of having the woofer and tweeter concentrically aligned. This design reduces intermodulation distortion and provides a clearer and more accurate picture of what you are mixing. Another advantage is t...
Musical Instruments Philadelphia (Pennsylvania) August 16, 2021 399.00 Dollar US$
When the low end isn’t truly locked down an entire mix is in jeopardy of sounding off when played back on various systems. Using a subwoofer allows mix engineers to nail the low end first so they can build up a successful mix. Fluid Audio’s FC10S Sub...