BIS Certificate For Import in India | Aleph INDIA
- Check with seller
- Published date: April 16, 2021
- Modified date: April 16, 2021
- Mayur Vihar Phase I, New Delhi – 110091 (INDIA), East Delhi, Delhi, India
A way of ensuring the quality, protection, and reliability of customer's goods is provided by BIS Certification. BIS certification is optional, but for some items taking public health into account, the Indian government made BIS certification mandatory.
BIS certificate for import in India is compulsory for those kinds of items including electrical, Toys, electronics products, LED lights, and few electronic products for customs clearance for goods imported from China or other countries. This has a broader impact on potential Indian imports after 6 May 2015.
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
Other Services New Delhi (Delhi) April 15, 2021 Check with seller
Kurti Manufacturer In Mumbai - Find details of companies Supplying Short Kurti, Manufacturing & wholesaling Short Printed Kurtis in India. Get Short Kurti at best price from Short Kurti Retailers, sellers, traders, exporters & wholesalers lis...
Other Services South Delhi (Delhi) April 9, 2021 FreeCall : 09990020716
We at Export Import Data Solution’s web portal provide direct access to Export Dataof various countries in the world. It is a market analysis intelligence report that helps to searching new markets for your products, checking the market trends, analy...
Other Services New Delhi (Delhi) April 9, 2021 Check with sellerCall : 9960400912
S Cube Mass Transfer is one of the well known structured packing manufacturer in India which offers high performance Structured Packing. Using high raw materials like SS 304/304L, SS316/ 316L, Duplex, 904L, etc. These are technically advanced mechani...